Updated WGEA portal login is now available
Report contacts require an AUSkey issued in their own name to log into the reporting portal and to register with the Agency. Using an AUSkey registered in another person’s name is a breach of AUSkey’s Terms and Conditions. For further information on how to obtain an AUSkey see About AUSkey.
Registering as a new report contact has been simplified and new contacts are not required to associate an AUSkey to a WGEA user account. By simply logging in with an AUSkey, report contacts will automatically be created as a contact for their organisation.
Furthermore, existing report contacts, with a replaced AUSkey, will no longer need to call the Agency to reset a user account and associate the new AUSkey, simply log in with the new AUSkey.
Logging with your AUSkey
- click on the ‘Login’ link at the top right of the Agency’s website
- on the ‘Login to your account’ page, click ‘Login with AUSkey’
- you will be directed to the AUSkey authentication window.
- select your AUSkey credential
- enter your AUSkey password
- click ‘Continue’
- you will be directed to the WGEA reporting portal
- New contacts will be directed to the ‘User’ tab to complete mandatory user details
- Existing contacts will be directed to the ‘Organisation’ tab to review and/or update mandatory information.
If you cannot access the portal with your AUSkey, contact AUSkey on 1300 AUSkey (1300.287 539)
If you accessed the portal with your AUSkey but the start or edit report link is greyed out this may indicate you have logged in using an AUSkey with a different ABN to your reporting organisation. Contact the Agency for assistance on (02) 9432 7000.