This webinar will provide an overview of the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation, including:
• Overview of the EOCGE citation, including what it is, eligibility, what has changed in 2017
• Process for applying and structure of the application
• Key points for some of the prerequisites
• Tips on issues to consider before applying
• References to WGEA resources to help you.
If you would like to participate in the webinar but require assistance to access, such as the assistance of an Auslan interpreter, please contact us on (02) 9432 7000 or 1800 730 233 or at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible prior to the webinar and we will be happy to arrange.
If you do not have the technology to access these webinars, please contact us on (02) 9432 7000 to discuss alternative options.